Quantcast WoWInterface - View Single Post - Need help identifying an Add-on
View Single Post
07-19-11, 04:02 AM   #2
local roygbi-
Nibelheim's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,600
Originally Posted by Frigid_Impulse View Post
Ive been seeing an add-on in videos and I would really like to have it but cant find the name of it. When an AoE effect is used, like a mages, Ring of Frost, or Death knights Death and Decay, it drops a runed circle on the ground displaying the Area that is under the effect. Thanks for the help on finding this.
Something like the rune effect shown here? That's just a part of the game. No addon can legally draw into the game-world.

There's a few settings that you may have to enable/turn up in Video options, such as Projected Textures, if you're not seeing them yourself.
  Reply With Quote