Thread: Svelte UI!
View Single Post
11-03-09, 07:12 PM   #6
Ferous
Sheer Sense of Doom
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey there. I just wanted to pop in and say that when you do the reflux command, sometimes not all addons are set to the profiles so you may need to go into each addon profile setup and change it manually if they do not change. I have verified with a couple sources saying that the compilation profiles are in order and are in working condition, so make sure that if the reflux command doesn't work perfectly, just go ahead and make sure that the profiles that aren't switching are on svelte manually.

Also, it could be a WTF problem, make sure you rename the WTF folder accordingly, your wow account name, not your battle.net name.

Let me know if you are still having the problem after all of this said

-Ferous

edited cause I suck and put the renaming order the other way around. Your account name not your battle.net name :P
Originally Posted by lotzadots View Post
Hi love the UI, problem is ive updated to your new UI and im having a few problems with it. ive re-installed the WTF folder etc, and when i go into the bartender, kgpanels profiles (its with a couple more to) your profiles aint there, might need to do some dmg control and update cause im having to use my old crap UI lol

Last edited by Ferous : 11-03-09 at 10:29 PM.