View Single Post
03-27-15, 11:26 AM   #22
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
Especially if you play one of this Browser Games called WoW Garrison Missions on one of the screens
They seriously need to add that to the WoW Armory app. I've been saying that since beta.

On another note, I have been known to have many tabs in Firefox and a dozen SciTE windows and/or tabs open while running WoW when working on addons. If I need to tweak textures that I've created, I have a few GIMP windows open.

I've also rarely run multiple instances of a game or multiple games, but it happens. Usually when my GF needs help with something and it requires actions more complex than I'm willing to do just by VNCing into her system.

Back to topic, I'm going to start locking in parts of the spec, work on cost analysis, and start planning on how I'm going to obtain the pieces to this behemoth. For starters, I'll go with the Intel solution and lock in a Corsair Dominator® Platinum Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3000MHz C15 Memory Kit (I'll grab another at a later date to make the full 64GB). I'm also going to go with the Corsair Hydro Series™ H110i GT AIO liquid CPU cooler and the Cooler Master Cosmos SE case. I cringe at their idea to block a third of the top front intake fan with a useless cover to a non-existant drive bay.

I'd like to go with the Noctua fans, but they don't offer a combination of both pressure and airflow fans in any one size category unless I'd be willing to mix in with the Redux line.

I'm also looking at the possibility of adding a Corsair Commander Mini for all the Corsair Link components if needed.

Last edited by SDPhantom : 03-27-15 at 11:50 AM.