View Single Post
01-11-15, 12:34 AM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
#1 - What kind of server are you on? That chat is... I don't even.

#2 - The bottom panel is really huge, and has tons of wasted space. Why do you need so many action buttons, especially when most of them are empty? Why is there so much blank space under the action bars? There's really no need to see full lists of DPS and threat rankings all the time, and unless you're a tank in one of the few fights in the game where it matters who is #2 on threat there's never any need to see a full list of threat rankings. If you're DPS (which I assume you are since you've got a DPS meter) you really just need to see your own threat relative to the current tank, and if you're a healer, you don't need to see threat at all (at least not in that format). I'd get rid of both those meters, shrink your action bars down to 2 bars max (preferrably just one!) and cut out most of the middle paneling to make more of the game world visible.

#3 - The individual panels aren't lined up well either, and the edges overlap inconsistently. If you really want a giant block covering the bottom 25% of your screen, I'd suggest actually just making one big panel, then using additional panels with no backgrounds to make the inner divider lines.

#4 - Unit frames in the top left corner aren't aligned at all. Default holy power graphics look really out of place with your heavy dark red-and-black theme.

#5 - Why have debuff icons on the target frame and debuff timer bars above the chat frame on the left? Pick one or the other.

#6 - What's up with the icons on your buff/debuff timer bars? Why are they so small compared to the bars?

#7 - Could be just the image quality (holy JPEG compression, Batman!) but the red border on your minimap seems to have gotten its left edge cut off.