View Single Post
01-11-15, 01:52 PM   #5
floridaboz1
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the input

I will look at all input but i wanted to explain a few things

I like to see information. Also as bad as it sounds, when i want to do UI set ups i go over to Moongaurd just because the kind of chat entertains me, i do not take part in it, but i like seeing how people act.

The set up is for the future, so i wanted to make sure i had something for whatever class i played, so this was pretty much a layout set up.

On the second pic, you will see or maybe not, that i am using a viewport so my full screen is still visible and i am going to work with modding the buttons a little here and there to make them more acceptable for the size of the screen and that UI i need.

I am not a hardcore raider, i play the game for the social part just as much as the end game content. So i was trying to make something that would be a good balance between the two and still do everything i need. The buttons are set up on a level 20 so there is not going to be that many skills to put in the bars.

Size and movement of cooldown and buff/debuffs is still something i am working on. I am about to get a bigger monitor, so i am going to have to make adjustments to that. Unit frames are not aligned, because i keep moving them around and trying to figure out what size i want and where i want them.

I checked the red boarder on the map, and it looks fine, so it must be a compression issue.

Divider lines is also something i plan on my next full set up on this. I have noticed a lot of overlap and have not been able to get things to line up properly so it will help i am sure when i get the larger monitor. I am going to also be reducing the height of the bottom panel but at the same time, i do use a viewport so i do have full view of my screen as seen in the second picture.

Thank you for the feedback, on my next go around i will be taking that into consideration