View Single Post
11-18-05, 11:20 PM   #50
Gazmik
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Emli
- Being able to rebuild the report after a list change. Example: I ran my scan, and got the auto report. Then I added some more things to my list. I'd like to be able to re-run the report against the new list, without having to re-scan.
You can do this already -- just type "/rc report".

As for the other suggestions... nice ideas, I'll look into them for future releases.

Ghent: Does GypsyMod relocate the CastingBar, or does it show up overlapping your button bars too? My queue icons and status text are supposed to be anchored to the CastingBarFrame, so if it moves they should as well...

Firedancer: that looks like an error a lot of people saw in older releases of AdSpace, Disenchant Predictor, and Feed-O-Matic. Check fizzwidget.com to make sure you're on the latest... and if you're still seeing it, try enabling and disabling other addons to see if that's what's triggering it... I'm not seeing it myself.

Crazynut109: More customizability for spam is definitely on my to-do list for Enchant Seller... unfortunately, my to-do lists are kinda long lately...