Thread: GrimUI
View Single Post
05-05-09, 04:16 PM   #6
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
More updates coming soon, already have a red hue that appears over the screaming skulls for in combat notification. Working on fixing the cords box that should be under the minimap. Also toying with moving the gatherer button as well as possibly something to handle all map buttons so they never show up on the minimap.

The big kicker im working on is a way to manage the files for the entire UI. IE it would be helpfull if i had a program that would allow me to move/copy/paste lots of files at once but with exceptions. If anyone knows of such a thing let me know.

What i would like to be able to do is drag the UI from the master copy over to a new file but have it automatically weed out things like all the .old's all the .baks as well as individual addon's .wtf's. Why? well every time i update to you guys your downloading all my WTF's its not completely necessary. Not all of them anyhow. Things like MobInfo3/MobInfo2, Auctioneer and numerous others are changing back to my data every time you download an update meaning you lose all the data you gathered. Sooooo make a long story short.... all those herbing nodes you collected... ya.... there all gone now when you download an update for the UI. I can go threw and move things and delete things by hand and i am already doing that for a large number of things. But to weed out what is needed and what isnt and have to do that every time i update is a pain. Any suggestions here would be great.

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]