Thread: WOD/Pre-patch
View Single Post
11-01-14, 10:10 AM   #148
Mmorpgfan32
A Kobold Labourer
I have had carbonite almost since I started wow and I have played wow on and off for years.

When I start back at wow the first thing I do is try and get carbonite as I resume. Its a must have, for quality gameplay in my opinion.

Carbonite, recount, DBM, xtolevel, and auctionator are the addons that I use. This time after a 3 month brake I dowloaded it from curse client and it was non functional due to patch and I must say, the game is less enjoyable.

Blizzard should hire Rythal, put him on the payroll and permantly integrate carbonite into wow. It seems almost more than a addon to me.

When I first started playing before questhelper was put in questing was a nightmare and a waste of time, then later I descovered carbonite and decided not to quit the game.

You must understand wow was my first exsperence with mmorpgs. I had not yet played eq1 and stuff, just old sierra point and click adventure games like kings quest and gabriel knight, quest for glory and such...which is ironicly now owned by activision, hahaha.

Anyway I did not know how it is with most mmorpgs, before that...and as a mmorpg was not divided into screens like an adventure game...well you see what I mean.

Were it not for carbonite, I would have quickly gave up on mmorpgs earily on and would have missed out on years of enjoyment and entertainment. Thanks carbonite and Rythal!

Last edited by Mmorpgfan32 : 11-01-14 at 10:15 AM.