View Single Post
07-27-07, 09:25 AM   #16
groosome
A Murloc Raider
I'm sorry. Have I arrived at a site that sells UI's?

I thought this was a site where hundreds of people share their creations with others free of charge. I can understand an author wanting some sort of monetary gain from their work, hell there are lots of sites out there that sell addons / mods, but is this the place to discuss or debate Mazzle's plans?

Have a little respect for the hundreds of others contributing to everyones enjoyment of the game for free. If Mazzle wants to sell rights to use his UI than more power to him, however if he is serious he would setup his own site and advertise. Using a site that is based on the good will of many many people who like to share their ideas and see others also enjoying something they created is disrespectful of all the other authors.

I honestly have seen more trouble from this UI than any other. The constant warnings while the Ui was being made, the constant policing of the thread by Mods on a daily basis. And now I log on to see debates and discussions that the author wants to make some money. Thats all very well and good, but if this site is going to be a big advertising pool for authors wanting to make money than I will move on to the many others out there.

Mazzle decided a long time ago to release the UI and I'm sure there are many thousands of people greatfull for him doing so. But to than start advertising he wants to sell it really makes his goodwill shown in the past void. You Mods should be ashamed as well. How about policing the authors like you do the general public. Or is WoW Interface becoming a Corporate site and selling UI's ???