View Single Post
06-20-08, 09:27 AM   #93
Charvel
A Fallenroot Satyr

DocEVL, I wanted to add my thanks for keeping up this great addon pack and Mazzle, thanks for the original design. This is a great compilation. The best I've seen.

I have a question though that perhaps has been answered somewhere else, not sure.

I just downloaded the 1.18 version of the Core today and I also grabbed the updated Addon pack. However, after 1.17 came out I have since used the fixes regarding using Bongos2 AND Bongos1 cohesively but on different characters (I like to use Bongos2 on my 70s and Bongos1 on my leveling alts due to the auto placement of abilities). Now, my question is, by installing the 1.18 and the new Addon pack will I again have to go in and make the changes mentioned in another thread: http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...hlight=bongos2
I already understand to keep all my Bongos2 folders (and other mods I want to add to the Addon folder) but I don't know if the changes found in that post have been added to the Mazzle Core. I understand you're working on integrating Bongos3 so I'm assuming that maybe those changes are not in there and I would have to do them again? It's not a big issue if I have to, just need to know.

Thanks again for a great pack.

Charvel