View Single Post
04-07-08, 08:27 AM   #344
LBussy
Legend in my own mind

Premium Member
Sorry for this wall'o'quote but I wanted anyone reading this to be able to follow what the hell we're talking about:

Originally Posted by ketran View Post
/ttip does work, the version off WAU works fine, i dloaded all the tinytip modules and addons. i think about 4 of them, i don't think i needed all of them, but it works fine and has done for a couple of weeks now. it might be wise to delete tinytip first before downloading the new versions

try it and i'm certain everything will be fine )
Originally Posted by LBussy View Post
Tried that ... deleted like 4 folders, deleted the SV, reinstalled, cannot type /ttip without getting an error and it does nothing.
Originally Posted by ketran View Post
what error are you getting?
Any time I try to use any TinyTip command I get the following error:

Code:
[2008/04/07 09:23:13-207-x1]: TinyTip\TinyTip.lua:98: attempt to index global 'TinyTipOptions' (a nil value)
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:3032: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2957>:
<in C code>: ?
<in C code>: in function `ChatEdit_ParseText'
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2724: in function `ChatEdit_SendText':
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2745: in function `ChatEdit_OnEnterPressed':
<string>:"*:OnEnterPressed":1: in function <[string "*:OnEnterPressed"]:1>

---
The TOC on this particular build has the following:

Code:
## Interface: 20400
## Author: Thrae
## Version: 0.2-Beta
## Title: TinyTip
## Notes: Interacts with TinyTip modules, either integrated or standalone, to provide extra centralized functionality. Required for an in-game options menu and some other features. Comes with different modules by default, all of which can act by themselves as separate addons.
... this might not be the absolute latest, I'm running this on my laptop this morning, but last night I am completely sure I had the latest and got the same error.