Thread: Questhelper
View Single Post
07-05-08, 03:09 PM   #13
frigga
A Murloc Raider
why not ask the right person to change it?

i had the same problem as u but i have always used mazzle tracker + quest helper and all i did was to hide quest helper tracker (that i have never used anyway)...
But well, took me a few to realize that was a quest helper thing and not nquestlog minion moved around...

And when i saw your post i wondered: why are u asking mazzle to solve a problem of an add-on he doesnt support instead of send a message to the guy that does the add-on and ask him if he can change the default anchor???

Telling u the truth i think its stupid to put a default anchor anywhere else but the middle of screen, specially when u cant change it using provided settings...

And about cartographer im not sure what is your problem but if u use look and feel thats the problem! questhelper ants and icons now disappear when u make your map transparent (didnt test with the new version but probably its the problem)

if u want UI and addon to be more "integrated" then ask the guy that makes it to make it more flexible...

Thats just my opinion!!! The guys here are great and love to help and answer the questions nicely... but if u ask things in the right place u perhaps can have what u want much easier...

regards