View Single Post
12-03-13, 07:35 PM   #1
Uitat
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Project Deranjata

Long time coming, New Addon in the works, hoping to have it completed by 6.0 Release, still in early alpha/Development i welcome all ideas and criticism, you can find it here on wow interface, this is not a .lib addon, its 100% drop and go no setup needed, sooner or later i will have some options that can be tweeked and nudged and skinned but for now, its all about the functionallity

A little description:
a while back i took on an addon pack called ArkiveUI, it has since morphed into UI-tat, both are increadibly bloated and some times a pain to configure, so i decided to make an addon that looks nearly identical to UI-tat, however with this one you wont have to go into the WTF file and rename a bunch o crap just to get it to work

when you install the addon it automatically looks at your game resolution no mater what it is and scales the background immages to fit the screen, currently i am working on making the Action bars react the same way, so as-to make the UI always appear the same, no matter the resolution you run at, this addon is in very alpha form and is still being developed, but dont worry, i beat the crap out of it before hand so you dont get any errors that i can find.... however i dont test it with other addons because i dont have the time to sift through the thousands of addons out there.

i suppose id have to say this is on the same concept of NUI with the look and feel i believe of the old Mazzle

Get or see it here

tell me your thoughts!!!

Last edited by Uitat : 12-04-13 at 08:34 AM.