View Single Post
09-11-17, 05:40 PM   #1
wubde
A Defias Bandit
Auras not working after 7.3

Hi

I switched to oUF (+oUF Lumen) a while back and I've loved it so far, atleast after making a few modifications to it. As of 7.3.0, though, the auras no longer seem functional. It was never (as I recall - I'd like to think I would have noticed) an issue before the patch, but as of the patch, I barely see any auras on the target - certainly none of the ones I (a BrM Monk) apply.

Now, with elvUI (which I use on many of my characters) similar issues rose, and they were fixable by configuration of your own aura filters. However, I'm not going to pretend to have any idea on how to do that with oUF / in .lua. Since I doubt I'm the only one with similar issues, I figured I'd post here and see if you guys have come up with solutions to get the auras working again..?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: It's only certain classes/specs having issues with aura bars. Only started using oUF on my max level toons very close to the release of the patch, so they may never have worked on said specs/classes. Guess I may have to change some aura filters over on oUF Lumen to get it to load the auras? If anyone has ideas on how to do this, help is much appriciated.

Last edited by wubde : 09-14-17 at 02:55 AM.