WoWInterface - View Single Post - what is this addon called?
View Single Post
06-01-11, 01:37 AM   #6
A Fallenroot Satyr
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 20
ok thanx,
say for another example...
i dont have raid markers... so i download the addon.
The icons will sit on my interface all the time in and out of groups.. and the plugins was not written to be switched on and off by itself when entering a group / raid / battlegroud.

So i thought maybe there is some addon that can make any window hide and appear as for certain conditions.
  Reply With Quote