View Single Post
09-28-11, 07:16 AM   #5
Vlad
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The only issue I see is that the default frame has a limit of like, 4 or 6 quest rewards -so having a quest that rewards let's say, 5 items, then you only got room for 1 more button on it without having to alter and add more frames, and basically having to do a lot of more work to make it show properly.

On the topic of "is this better for you" is a big project, I've so far used askmrrobot stats weight for (was some work, haven't had time to do the other classes) and pretty much managed to get some sort of score number that returns a positive integer if the gear is a upgrade or negative if not, the better the higher score, i.e. 0-50 minor and must be consulted with player, while anything over 50 is a define upgrade (or something like this).

Oh I am talking nonsense now! Well in any case, are there any known libraries to help check for what item is better for you (comparing two items)? So far I think not, I tried to find but found none... If not I could release a libstub that people could use in their addons to find out what item is better for players spec.