View Single Post
06-06-09, 07:10 AM   #12
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Me personally I've tried to bite my tongue on this in case I slip up and make a personal attack on the dev team at DBM.

I don't like the attitude of the DBM site admins towards the Wow matrix issue. Their response wouldn't look that much different the responses from the best and worse of the one hit wonder , just registered to share my view, wow matrix supporters.

But. In saying that.

That has no relevance to the gold seller ads issue. It is after all their website. At the end of the day what ever actions they take on their website is up to them. They have the right to do that.

Meanwhile they do assure us that they will watch out for any naughty keylogger type gold seller ads , that the ads come from Google and that they will be gone by June 15th.
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)