View Single Post
01-07-15, 07:47 PM   #12
karix
A Murloc Raider
Thanks again everyone for helping. I am seeing both accounts data now.

For anyone else trying, another note: to get all the content to transfer (so it actually showed up in searches on the other account) I had to configure in 2 places:

on the sending-data side, in options/shared content, click each character. Then, to save huge delays (that were making me think it hung), go in each character and only check the things you want transferred (in my case, bag contents, auctions and mail....I don't need copies of quests, talents, glyphs, reputation etc.)

on the receiving side, after cliking shared request and in that window "send request", look to the right. there's a whole bunch of boxes, for each character. you have to check all the ones you actually want to copy (or click ALL at top) before you do Request Content, or nothing is transferred.

One last note: from the way things went, I'm assuming this was a one-time copy, and did NOT set up a link so that when things change in account B those changes are seen in account A. Just a caution. For me no problem, as I'm just monitoring crafting materials: I'll do all my A account crafting, then send its data to B, and so on.