View Single Post
09-17-14, 06:03 AM   #3
Lightbound
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thanks a ton Phanx! Im not sure if i'll upload that ui set after its finished so im not sure about the aura thing. Basicly its realy nice to have a oUF based Unitframe with the posibility to enable / disable auras ingame. Properly i have to figure out how i want my buffs / debuffs work.

In general i thought about using stuff like Classtimers to track debuffs on the enemy and important buffs on the character. For the Raid buffs i wanted to do a raid buff reminder thing and for the general buffs like the black prince and stuff like that i wanted to track them with Auraframes. That is basicly the idea.

Lua Code:
  1. self.Buffs["growth-x"] = "LEFT"
  2.         self.Buffs["growth-y"] = "UP"
  3.         self.Buffs["initialAnchor"] = "BOTTOMRIGHT"
  4.         self.Buffs["num"] = floor((FRAME_WIDTH + GAP) / (FRAME_HEIGHT + GAP))
  5.         self.Buffs["size"] = FRAME_HEIGHT
  6.         self.Buffs["spacing-x"] = GAP
  7.         self.Buffs["spacing-y"] = GAP

Seems like if i change it to RIGHT and BOTTOMLEFT it would gfrow from the left to the right. Is that right? Would it than be possible to use KGPanels on the Aura stuff? So i could add like a clickable box to show the default buffs and debuffs that could properly do it. Overall im not sure if i could do that with for example Aura Frames because its not that easy to change the buffs to track and not to track.

Ill just think about that if it comes to that point. Anyways i really appreciate your easy to understand help!