View Single Post
09-17-14, 03:52 PM   #5
Lightbound
An Aku'mai Servant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
If it comes to that point ill definitly will ask the authors of the addons im using about it but untill then i have to fix tons of things, learn a lot and even manage to make it easy to switch around in the profiles. Overall thanks so far for the freaking awesome Modification you created. It did inspirate me across the whole ui and basicly was the "concept" thing.

My basic idea was to somehow track the raidbuffs like in a lot of common UI's. (properly weakaura) So i definitly need to be able to enable and disable buffs. Would be messy to build a raid buff check in WA and than show them in another buff bar.

Than i would like to show important buffs / debuffs in "animation bars" (i call them like this). Like Classtimer would to it for example. A

nd than there are just the "nice to know buffs" and i would like to put the nice to know buffs into a toggle / expander thingy somewhere into my UI to look at them if i want to.

So overall i could go for the default buffs and i realy like the idea of adding / deleting them that easy but as you sayed it hard to parent kg panels on them. I dont know how your buff addon is working and i dont know if its possible to masque it as well but if it doesnt load on demand it properly would work. If there isnt a addon tracking buffs in a space onload i simply can disable them or something like that. Its not that needed and since my Ui is aiming for Raiding i properly wont need to track every buff.

Ill check out your buff addon asap.

Edit: just had to laugh about the google translator german in the buff addon :'D I guess to read my english turns int he same result anyways i want to provide you the "german" version of it

Einfache Ersätze für die Stärkungszauber-, Schwächungszauber- und Waffenverzauberung-Anzeige des Spielers.

should be:

Ein einfacher Ersatz für die Stärkungszauber-, Schwächungszauber- und Waffenverzauberungs-Anzeige des Charakters.

Last edited by Lightbound : 09-17-14 at 03:57 PM.