View Single Post
09-17-14, 04:08 PM   #6
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Lightbound View Post
Than i would like to show important buffs / debuffs in "animation bars" (i call them like this). Like Classtimer would to it for example. A
I'm not familiar with Classtimer, but if you want aura timer bars, there was recently a thread about adding them to oUF layouts and the code there should be compatible with oUF Phanx, though you will probably want to point the filters to the layout's existing filter functions to take advantage of the filtering system, and make a few other modifications to make the font and texture match.

Originally Posted by Lightbound View Post
I dont know how your buff addon is working and i dont know if its possible to masque it as well but if it doesnt load on demand it properly would work. If there isnt a addon tracking buffs in a space onload i simply can disable them or something like that. Its not that needed and since my Ui is aiming for Raiding i properly wont need to track every buff.
It supports Masque. I'm not sure what you mean by "load on demand" though... it loads when you log in, like most other addons. Its primary purpose is to replace the Blizzard buffs and debuffs, so it would not make sense to only load it when you joined a raid, for example, since that would mean the default frames would be visible until then, which kind of defeats the point.

If you want to toggle it from a kgPanel, put this in your OnClick script:

Code:
if not released then return end -- ignore mousedown, work on mouseup only like a normal button
self.showFrames = not self.showFrames
PhanxBuffFrame:SetShown(self.showFrames)
PhanxDebuffFrame:SetShown(self.showFrames)
PhanxTempEnchantFrame:SetShown(self.showFrames)
Then register for the PET_BATTLE_CLOSE and put this in your OnEvent script:

Code:
PhanxBuffFrame:SetShown(self.showFrames)
PhanxDebuffFrame:SetShown(self.showFrames)
PhanxTempEnchantFrame:SetShown(self.showFrames)