View Single Post
01-08-23, 09:34 AM   #1
techniqs
A Defias Bandit
Letting right-click passthrough on frame

Hi!
Im trying to modify the current version of sArena (Updated) which are basically better arena frames.
On left-click you can select the target and on right-click you set a focus on the target. What I am trying to achieve is leaving the left-click functionality but letting the right-click passthrough, so I can use my right-click to move the camera even on the frames. I already disabled the focusing via right-click but even after checking code and reading through the widget API documentation I couldnt find a way how to leave mouseEnabled for the frame and at the same time only let *type2 (right-click) passthrough.
What I also tried was to somehow modify the functionality on mouseUp/mouseDown for *type2 but I am not well versed enough in the wow addon development-space to know how I could enable the camera movement.

Side note I also found the method CameraOrSelectOrMoveStart but it is protected/restricted.

Any help is appreciated!
If I should provide more detailed information about anything from the Addon let me know.

EDIT:
I found MouselookStart() and MouselookStop(), problem I have now is if I have MouseLookStart on a mouseDown event for whatever reason on the same click a mouseUp Event will also be triggered. Any ideas?

Last edited by techniqs : 01-08-23 at 10:13 AM. Reason: found something