View Single Post
11-30-06, 12:46 PM   #42
Occam
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Minosha
I've been using Titan for a long while. I stumbled upon FuBar while looking for another mod, and decided to give it a try, since alot of ppl in this post liked it. Things I liked about it were the ability to drag them modules around as well as the large number of different modules. I was able to find something that could adequately replace each item I used in Titan. However, even with all the advantages, I still went back to Titan. Why? Cause of the look of it. Titan visually, at least to me, looks better. I feel its easier to look at, as well as read. Thats an important point for me, cause if I'm going to be looking at it for at least 2hours a day, I better be able to stand looking at it. So here is my question, is there a modules or addon or hack to make FuBar look better?
Yep, there's a mod on the SVN called FuTextures. I've contributed my pretty terrible textures to it, but there are some other options there as well.

I did include a Titan Alternative texture, that if used at a height of 15, looks very similar to Titan.

I'd link it to you but the wowace.com website seems to be down yet again.

EDIT: ckknight is the man! http://wowace.com/files/FuTextures/
Thanks for the link.

Last edited by Occam : 11-30-06 at 12:55 PM.