View Single Post
05-27-11, 03:20 PM   #11
Myke916
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
And I said that I would close threads here having to do with private servers (even coding on private servers).
i wont even say that "p" word anymore, thats how serious i am...

were running your own private server to test your addon was closed
and i specifically said, i am not running a private server (i hate them also, wow rules..), it was a missunderstanding about using the software to testbench... before going public... i do not have a server in my basement if that is what you are saying... it was a way of saying using emulation to testbench... and then i even asked the moderator that froze my thread if i could decompile that software, and build a testbench program that would be safe.. IE: not connect to the networks and send and recieve client server code, just run locally on the client and stay on the client for BENCHTESTING... and add'd to say, that it probly would still be against blizz's eula. it was never about running a server... and if you go back to that thread and read it you will specifically see the words "DOUBLE EDGED SWORD" .... and then the post gets frozen cause someone jumped to the conclusion that i was running a server... i never said anything like that!!

Now this is the 5th time someone has said i am running a server, WHICH I AM NOT! can we PLEASE stop talking about this now that i have try'd to clear things up... im trying to be nice so i dont get banned...

i am truely an honest person that is trying to produce an idea that no-one has seen before... im contributing to the team, someone may find my software valuable like i did... IN fact, i have had requests for my addon in other languages allready... and 50 downloads a day is pretty good if u ask me.. i dont have the time or resources to run a server anyways... the cost of ocx beyond my budget.. and i wouldnt pay for hosting...

(i hate discussing this... cause im different from most people i know, it takes a while for people to understand me, and when they do see my point... if they choose to understand it... they then realize that there is many ways to get a single job done... kinda like how a dictionary has one word that means 100 different things... i dont have to explain this but i will share.. i was kinda autistic growing up, so i kinda live in a bubble world that is only familiar to me, alien to others.... i do things differently, maybe not the way they should be done, but it gets done, and its something that everyone can learn from, believe it or not! ok, yes i do need help with puctuation, but that just emotion in word form...)

Last edited by Myke916 : 05-27-11 at 03:55 PM.