View Single Post
12-17-17, 08:40 AM   #5
briskman3000
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Okay, try this:

Grab the second return of C_ArtifactUI.GetRelicSlotRankInfo(1) also. The second return is a true/false boolean that lets you know if you can purchase the different tiers at the crucible.

If the first return is 1 and the second return is true, then the relic has not yet be given the bonus +5 ilvls, add that check to your code also and you should be good.

I just tested the output of the call on a character that I had yet to visit the crucible on and the second return on a rank 1 relic going from true to false after taking the passive at the forge does happen.

I was not able to test to see if the user had a high enough artifact weapon with more than one relic tier available and none of them being chosen, so you may run into a slight issue if you are socketing a new relic with enough points to immediately unlock more than 1 tier, but I'm not sure. That would require more testing that I can not do. For example, I'm not sure how the outputs progress when you socket a fresh relic. When you first put in a new relic into slot 1 on a say level 70 artifact, does the first output return 1 or 3?

Last edited by briskman3000 : 12-17-17 at 08:50 AM.