View Single Post
03-08-09, 06:01 AM   #869
jadakren
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by fauxpas View Post
and as another annoying bonus question (it's not too important) from someone who loves ouf but probably shouldn't use it: is it possible to increase the scale of the debuffs you caused on the target? i have aurasort and somehow made it show them first but a slight increase in scale would probably be easier to see
Consider the following :
Code:
local function PostCreateAuraIcon(self, button, icons, index, debuff)
 button:SetScript('OnUpdate', function(self,event)
  self:SetScale((self.isPlayer==1)and 1.4 or 1)
 end)
end
Originally Posted by MoonWitch View Post
Yeah, my main beef with it is that it WAS a good config, they just made it too damn complicated. (Think locations - stati and indicators. Some are named corner-top-left and can be located elsewhere, since the indicator aggro is set to top left as well... etc)
I just have too different desires to pour it into Grid. The strings (missing hp etc) would work fine, but the corner indicators would give issues.
I saw frebasers grid layout, and i thought that since i had already been using tags to create 'indicators' for me corners that i could really get close to what i had grid doing.
At the moment im piling my tags and this indicator system in a seperate addon so both my raid frame layout and my singular frames layout have access to the same tags.

I found that there are some great symbol fonts out there that you can use to display the charges remaining on prayer of mending or how many stacks of grace you have up.

Right now i'm working on exposing the options of my layout via ace3config, looks promising so far but i really need to work on minimising the amount of ram used by the settings db.

Originally Posted by Caellian View Post
Oh hai, just in case someone could put some light on this:
I want to create my own threat function:
1. look at oUF/elements/threat.lua
2. I think you need to validate two things about both the mob and the unit : wether they are in range and if they are alive.

Last edited by jadakren : 03-08-09 at 06:14 AM.