View Single Post
05-07-09, 09:14 AM   #11
WALLIEDIRT
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Saaaaweeet. Thank you for doing this

Originally Posted by Screid123 View Post
I made a Skada panel (was in the process of making it fully functional until I read this thread ) that can serve as a temporary placeholder until Scott gets his up and running if anyone wants to use it.

This functions a bit like the Carbonite panel plugin, ie- only toggles the Skada window. I stripped the rest of my code out to keep it simple.

Install the panel like any other InfoPanel plugin (in \World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\ directory), make sure it's enabled on the character select screen, enter the game and then switch to the Skada panel. Use the "/skada toggle" command to bring Skada into view (if it disappears for you) then move it in place and resize as needed. It should now toggle whenever you switch back and forth, the exception being if you logout on a panel other than the Skada panel, you'll need to switch to it and toggle Skada manually again before it functions normally.

As stated, I was working on this (slowly) over the past month or so since 3.1 came out, but now that Scott says he'll be doing this himself, I'll hold off and let the master handle it.

Hope this helps anyone in the interim though.

PS- If I need to upload this to the InfoPanels section let me know, but since it will be included soon, I figured I wouldn't waste the space.