View Single Post
10-25-10, 02:35 AM   #2
Jigain
A Molten Giant

Originally Posted by Kolakhan View Post
A couple of items. Great mod by the way really enjoying it. I can't seem to get the herb nodes to show. Followed instructions and imported them through guide. I previously used Gather and when I turn that on I see them fine. Not sure what to do with that issue? I do have the nodes loaded.
If you pick a herb that isn't on the Carbonite map, does it then appear on the Carbonite map? If not, Carb might not be able to write node data to its map for you - try reinstalling (delete all Carbonite folders in Interface\Addons, as well as everything marked "Carbonite" in your WTF folder and its subfolders, and then redownload 4.012 and install as per usual).

Originally Posted by Kolakhan View Post
Second I would like to see the entire map of the world so to speak when I zoom out. I only seem to be able to "light up" where I put the cursor. Any way to see it all? Thanks again.
Viewing all the zones at once? I don't see any reason to - in order to view all zones, you need to be so far zoomed out that you can't possibly make out any details on the map. Unless you're a cyborg with 58x optical zoom built into your optireceptors. In which case you should have better things to look at than maps.

Carbonite only shows up to three zones at once, it's more than adequate and also saves quite a bit of memory.