View Single Post
09-08-07, 01:27 PM   #141
Soph
A Kobold Labourer
I recently upgrades to the latest version. I was still using a much older version still using the mini-map button menu only.

After following all the upgrade instructions, setting all the docks required, etc I do not see any of the following functionality mentioned in the FAQ file...

"Once in config mode, these special frames called docks will appear over Trinity Bars buttons and status bars. The docks are reference frames that tell the buttons where to place themselves and stores info on how the associated buttons should behave. The docks are a shaded gray color until moused-over, then they will turn a blue color."

I see no docks, and no grey/blue transition at mouse over. I also do not see any means by which to do the following...

To adjust the properties of buttons associated with a dock, simply left-click on the shaded area of the dock and a set of configuration options (Option Set One) will appear at the bottom, left and right sides of the dock. A right-click on the dock will display a second set of options (Option Set Two) on the top and bottom sides of the dock."

I gather that perhaps something did not go correctly on the upgrade as the mod seems extremely difficult to manage now. I cannot find any means to even move a bar set that I've built (or dock I guess is what its called here)...Configuration mode is on btw). Whereas the old version you simply clicked into config mode, the bars all became active with menu buttons to interact with and a simple click/drag movement ability.

I guess the main question is if I revert back to the previous version (it worked fine, I had no real need to change), is there any foreseeable need to upgrade? That version just seemed so much easier to work with, would kinda like to stay with it.