View Single Post
11-17-07, 04:49 AM   #151
Daxxzod
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Premium Member
Awesome mod

I've hated blizzard's standard UI for the longest time and decided to delv into the world of designing my own. Gradually I have added small amounts of mods like fuBar and it's various plugins. For the past 3 days I've looked at over 100 User packages, other's custom mods and the like and didn't like any. I discovered the wonderful Xperl unit frames. I had decided that I had better start with the bars since the frames will be going above those. I looked at bartender3 and bongos, then I saw someone's ui who explained what everything was with little circles around each specific mod telling what it was. Trinity bars looked cool but when I'd looked trinity up it hadn't been updated so i was afraid to use it. Now they are and they're absolutely the best bars there are. The configuration is so easy and fun to use. Everything is pretty much explained. I do have a druid but i have not gotten to her yet. As I have 7 lvl 70s, I have several more UI's to configure.

As for the form bar that the previous posters had problems with, I would think there would be different form bars. Or the stance bar just changes. Sort of like when a warlock summons different pets and the pet bar changes. There are predefined layouts for different classes, might try loading the druid one and starting from scratch. And as for going from one form to caster, I wouldn't think you'd need a stance bar for that since it's not considered a stance except in moonkin. but idk, like i said, haven't gotten there yet.