View Single Post
11-12-09, 01:24 AM   #23
Bluspacecow
Giver of walls of text :)

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Xrystal View Post
but but .. this would be perfect .. rofl .. *giggle* .. sorry couldn't resist. Some of this reminded me of when my mother decided to take a walk through the Night Elf starting zone. She was fine for a while walking around looking at things .. then she got a surprise of her life when a cat came up and attacked her without warning .. rofl. It was a big surprise for her and her first death experience told her the game wasn't for her. But she liked it up till that point
Exactly my point.

The new quest tracking feature won't teach your mother what to do when a tiger is hitting you.

It's not going to tell her what to do when "zomg theirs this cat hitting and oh god it hurts and it Buuuuuuuuuuuuuurns "

Tell me did you mom go : Ok where's the water spray button ? or the /pat button ?

Or was it straight to the "okay lets rip this kittys face off"
tuba_man on Apple test labs : "I imagine a brushed-aluminum room with a floor made of keyboards, each one plugged into a different test box somewhere. Someone is tasked with tossing a box full of cats (all wearing turtlenecks) into this room. If none of the systems catch fire within 30 minutes, testing is complete. Someone else must remove the cats. All have iPods." (http://community.livejournal.com/tec...t/2018070.html)