View Single Post
12-20-05, 01:10 AM   #12
absentmindedmage
A Defias Bandit
First of all, thank you, thank you, thank you for this!

I recently switched over to a Warrior after numerous amounts of Mages on different servers, and I've been searching high and low for a macro that would swap to a 2-h weapon when I did Overpower. My workaround was creating a macro that swapped weapons and clicking that before hitting the Overpower key, but sometimes I'd take to long to swap and lose the opportunity.

Now, I'm not very good at this lua mumbojumbo so I don't have the foggiest idea how to create and event, but the problem I have is that I accidentally deleted the Warrior:Overpower End event when I was first fiddling with the addon. I tried deleting the folder and re-installing the addon, but it's still not showing up. I generally use dual wield when I'm in Battle Stance and would like to swap back to dual wield after Overpower. Can you post the event here so I can cut and paste it?

Also, how would I go about creating an event that switches to Defensive Stance and 1h+shield when I want to do a Shield Bash? I've already defined 1h+shield as my equipment for Defensive Stance.

Thanks in advance. I hope that by looking at some examples, I'll be able to figure out how to create my own events.