View Single Post
08-18-12, 10:54 PM   #95
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
They finally removed my addons after I told them that I had already sworn under penalty of perjury that I was the copyright holder of the addons in question, and that if they believed I had committed perjury then the burden was on them to prove it, but either way they did not have permission from anyone to distribute those addons, and asked them to please not waste either of our time and money on attorneys and legal proceedings.

Amusingly, the final message I got from them also said "I don't want to argue with you". Bulls**t. If you didn't want to argue, you would have honored the first message I sent in which I identified myself as the addon author and requested that you remove the addons. What a bunch of snakes.

Had they actually put in some time and effort building a great site with features appealing to addon authors, and then invited us to check it out and upload our addons, they might have had some takers. But after how they've behaved, it's clear that they don't have one iota of respect for addon authors, and no addon author in their right mind will have anything to do with them.