Thread: giant infobar
View Single Post
02-13-17, 04:42 AM   #13
zeveroare
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
Actually that makes sense, having retina scale turned on doubles the UI scale for the entire interface, including the Infobar. This means that when using that setting, the Infobar is twice the size it otherwise would be.

I'll see if I can make Infobar ignore that setting, which should fix things on this regard. Thanks for the report.
Thank you. It did not used to be like that, the previous infobar was nice and sleek.
While I'm all for improvement and modularity (if that's a word) there are some issues with "looks" at the moment. I truly hope those can be solved, because yesterday the thought of (maybe) having to move away from RealUI (I've been using it since forever) actually made me sad. More so than I would have expected

Most important one would be the size of the bar. The size of the mouse-over popups is an issue too and so is the layout for the friends/guilds pop-up. character names are not completely visible.

Other than that I do want to thank you for all the work you put in it. Just yesterday I actually felt how much it means to me
(sad, I know )

Last edited by zeveroare : 02-13-17 at 09:42 AM.