Thread: GUI's
View Single Post
05-31-05, 06:31 PM   #45
diiverr
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Beladona
hmm, will play with it some more. Remapping an element reference would in fact be the ideal way to do a total conversion in my opinion...

Something else you might consider is NOT hiding MinimapCluster, but instead find a way to make it transparent. ...
If I could set the texture on Blizzard's minimap, I wouldn't be going through all this trouble. (They didn't name the blasted thing ). I'm about to go back to the original and see just what and what I really need to hide, but as I recall, the graphical "frame" around the zone text is in a layer in the primary frame, and it's texture is un-named. Since that texture is what I originally was trying to eliminate in the first place... meh.

The final thing you could do, to at least get some mods to work right, is to do a detection script within your own addon...
That's what I was looking for! I'll play with this soon. Right now I got sidetracked with flexbar runscripts... I'm making collapsable graphical elements from DiivSkins all over my screen now with flexbar. lol.

The code block you gave me above should be just the ticket though for some of the map issues, if not all of them. (Assuming of course, that I can sort it out once I get in there ).

Thanks again Beladona.