View Single Post
11-02-16, 02:33 PM   #24
Lathron
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
I realy loved the animations and look of this UI and makes me sad that noone will be allowed to update it, even thought I don't think anyone have the time and skill for it because it was a very complex UI and took a lot of time and afford. In this case I think its better to let it die then a shitty update.

Why not keep on using Supervillain UI? Or if you like something minimal like me Qulight UI or KaitUI.

If I was you I woud look for an UI that has been around for a long time else you'll keep searching again in a few month when the author finds out how much work it is to keep a whole UI up to date.
I certainly prefer a more graphical UI to minimalist - but as is the case for lots of players, its quite hard to find just the right balance of artistic look and practical use. Supervillain UI is an option - but its a bit too over the top for me. KaitUI also has an appeal, but I'm not keen on some of the elements.
Also looked again at LUI, but that is riddled with LUA errors at the moment.

GW2UI has a nice questing interface and looks good, but it lacks some useful elements.

I will keep looking and trying things out - might have to bite the bullet and put my own mix of addons together.