View Single Post
09-02-12, 12:08 AM   #1
Moxie
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Crash On Looting - Global String Edits

I crash when receiving quest rewards (items only, not money) or when looting a boss due to various global string edits that I've collected from threads here and there. I've looked through the latest list of strings and can't see anything that's amiss in mine, aside from removing the brackets around [Loot] -- which wouldn't affect quest rewards, and I crash with or without brackets.

Any ideas on where I'm going wrong? Am I missing something basic after staring at this for hours?

Here's the code in question:

Code:
LOOT_ROLL_ALL_PASSED = "|HlootHistory:%d|hLoot|h: Everyone passed on %s"
LOOT_ROLL_DISENCHANT = "%s has selected disenchant for %s"
LOOT_ROLL_DISENCHANT_SELF = "|HlootHistory:%d|hLoot|h: You have selected disenchant for %s"
LOOT_ROLL_GREED = "%s has selected greed for %s"
LOOT_ROLL_GREED_SELF = "|HlootHistory:%d|hLoot|h: You have selected greed for %s"
LOOT_ROLL_INELIGIBLE_REASON1 = "Your class may not roll need on this item."
LOOT_ROLL_INELIGIBLE_REASON2 = "You already have the maximum amount of this item."
LOOT_ROLL_INELIGIBLE_REASON3 = "This item may not be disenchanted."
LOOT_ROLL_INELIGIBLE_REASON4 = "You do not have an enchanter of skill %d in your group."
LOOT_ROLL_INELIGIBLE_REASON5 = "Need rolls are disabled for this item."
LOOT_ROLL_LOST_ROLL = "|HlootHistory:%d|hLoot|h: You have rolled %s - %d for %s"
LOOT_ROLL_NEED = "%s has selected need for %s"
LOOT_ROLL_NEED_SELF = "|HlootHistory:%d|hLoot|h: You have selected need for %s"
LOOT_ROLL_PASSED = "%s passed on %s"
LOOT_ROLL_PASSED_AUTO = "%s automatically passed on %s because he cannot loot that item."
LOOT_ROLL_PASSED_AUTO_FEMALE = "%s automatically passed on %s because she cannot loot that item."
LOOT_ROLL_PASSED_SELF = "|HlootHistory:%d|hLoot|h: You passed on %s"
LOOT_ROLL_PASSED_SELF_AUTO = "|HlootHistory:%d|hLoot|h: You automatically passed on %s because you cannot loot that item."
LOOT_ROLL_ROLLED_DE = "Disenchant roll of %d for %s by %s"
LOOT_ROLL_ROLLED_GREED = "Greed roll of %d for %s by %s"
LOOT_ROLL_ROLLED_NEED = "Need roll of %d for %s by %s"
LOOT_ROLL_ROLLED_NEED_ROLE_BONUS = "Need roll of %d for %s by %s + Role Bonus"
LOOT_ROLL_STARTED = "|HlootHistory:%d|hLoot|h: %s"
LOOT_ROLL_WON = "%s won %s"
LOOT_ROLL_WON_NO_SPAM_DE = "|HlootHistory:%d|hLoot|h: %s (Disenchant - %d) |cffffffff+|r %s"
LOOT_ROLL_WON_NO_SPAM_GREED = "|HlootHistory:%d|hLoot|h: %s (Greed - %d) |cffffffff+|r %s"
LOOT_ROLL_WON_NO_SPAM_NEED = "|HlootHistory:%d|hLoot|h: %s (Need - %d) |cffffffff+|r %s"
LOOT_ROLL_YOU_WON = "|cffffffff+|r %s"
LOOT_ROLL_YOU_WON_NO_SPAM_DE = "|HlootHistory:%d|hLoot|h: You (Disenchant - %d) |cffffffff+|r %s"
LOOT_ROLL_YOU_WON_NO_SPAM_GREED = "|HlootHistory:%d|hLoot|h: You (Greed - %d) |cffffffff+|r %s"
LOOT_ROLL_YOU_WON_NO_SPAM_NEED = "|HlootHistory:%d|hLoot|h: You (Need - %d) |cffffffff+|r %s"
LOOT_DISENCHANT_CREDIT = "+  %s was disenchanted by %s."
ERR_QUEST_REWARD_EXP_I = "+  %d xp."
ERR_QUEST_REWARD_ITEM_S = "+ %s"
ERR_QUEST_REWARD_MONEY_S = "+ %s"
ERR_QUEST_REWARD_ITEM_MULT_IS = "+  %d %s|cffffffffs|r."

"The truth is like sunlight: people used to think it was good for you."