Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
08-13-14, 09:51 AM   #3582
geekyadam
A Black Drake

Question Is it possible to enable oUF for arena frames in RealUI?

Time for question of my own for the developers/maintainers...

Is it possible to enable oUF for arena frames in RealUI?
It looks like every frame in the game is successfully reskinned with either oUF or Aurora, except for the arena frames for some reason (sadly, I don't have a screenshot right now for example, but can produce one at home later if needed, lmk). The arena frames are the default blizz ones. I'd love to replace those with oUF and I have a strong programming background, but I'm not proficient with oUF at all. I see that the boss frames are indeed oUF, and they work great, showing me important debuffs on all bosses at a single glance. Something similar would be fine for arena frames.

So to whomever is responsible for modifying RealUI code at request; if you can set the arena frames to also use oUF, I would be much obliged. Also, it would be awesome if you could also add a trinket icon to the left of the arena frames. Example (from oUF Trinkets addon):

Of course, it would be great if there was also an option in the RealUI settings to disable the oUF arena frames, in case some players would prefer to use Gladiator or another arena frame addon. I would like to use oUF that matches RealUI.

Last edited by geekyadam : 08-13-14 at 09:59 AM.