View Single Post
08-10-08, 02:21 PM   #401
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by eloora View Post
I really like the new design, though I have a feeling my small gripe post a few pages back might have been accidentally overlooked.
Quite to the contrary... compare the size of the health/mana bars in this version of the unit frames versus the last and you'll see that they are considerably larger. That was specifically for and because of you. ~smile~

I'm not crazy about unnecessary icons and values covering hp bars. Can you shove the PvP icon back in a corner so it's less obtrusive?
As in my prior post, you're welcome to move them at a later date and time ~smile~ Or you can even get rid of them altogether if you prefer. I think I'm going to stick with them there unless I hear a flood of complaints as I actually find them to be very "obvious" yet out of the way. Sitting in the middle of the health bar was the one place where they didn't seem to be overlapping things or out of place.

Speaking strictly for myself, the middle of the health bar is not terribly important information in my view... a full healthbar matters, an empty health bar matters, but knowing exactly where the edge of the bar is when it's at 50% isn't all that important to me. Again, just my opinion on that.

In any event, you'll be able to turn them off easily enough.