View Single Post
08-10-08, 02:27 PM   #402
spiel2001
nUI's Author

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Archippus... I'm glad to hear the new design works for you. In fact, I'm glad to hear it from pretty much everyone. I haven't heard any screams of agony from anyone on this one yet, just some mostly cosmetic concerns, so I think we may well have a winner as I suggested in the original post ~smile~

Originally Posted by Archippus View Post
One comment based on the casting bar in your screenshot... Get a new ISP or play on a closer server. You've got too much lag, my friend. lol
~lol~

Yeah... I have lag issues and it makes Battlegrounds a PITA as people have usually picked up the flag before I saw that it dropped and I find myself ganked by players who were on their mount when last I saw them. But that hunter still wrecks a battleground ~grin~

This just in from my wife: Does the mouse-over unit frame give any indication of level of difficulty? That's one thing she's missing. Is a target gray, green, yellow, orange or red to her?
At present is shows you the reaction of the unit to you... gray for trivial and "tapped" mobs, red for hostile, green for friendly and yellow for neutral. I hadn't really thought about or of coloring the frames by level of difficulty.