View Single Post
11-09-11, 02:08 AM   #509
anseloth
Coding Archmage

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Daleicmhn View Post
First off, props to this wonderful addon and those who maintain it. So, I've got the latest version of Macaroon, including the latest Menu/Bag Xtras and the Profile Manager.

Sadly, I have a problem trying to save a profile from button one character and loading it into another. The bar and button layouts seem to load fine, but no info from button id's, bindings, scale, alpha etc survives. I'm grateful that the layout survives, but it does get rather tedious trying to redo all that button data over and over again.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE!! Solved (I think...)

I read up on the two dual spec checkboxes (the one in the profile manager and the ones found in the bar editor when the profile manager box is checked). Apparently, checking the individual bars' dual spec box and later checking the profile manager dual spec enable box was a no-no, so I went back and unchecked all the individual checkboxes and saved my profile that way and it apparently worked.
congrats, because until now, i wasn't sure it was even possible to load a profile from one toon onto a different toon (at Macaroon's current level of development, anyway).

in any case...

Yay!!