View Single Post
04-21-08, 04:27 PM   #43
blackrazer
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by 0Blackmage0 View Post
Eepanels2 should automaticly be adjusted for every character (if not try "/eepanels profile default" ) and download the installer for mobmap at ( http://mobmap.de ) its an awsome program that keeps the addon and database up to date, if you dont want to do that when i release the next update it WONT be included anyways since alot of people know how to use it or that it is there. It will become OPTIONAL. but in contrast i will NOT add Lightheaded, because i dont want to use it. So for those people that ask me about it you can get it yourself.. (if you do get it, i suggest Doublewide. Or Uberquest is fully compatible with it)

thks for the fast reply,i went and downloaded mobmap database as far as eepanels and was mistaken its the chat boxes,actionbars, main bar,bag bar and xp bar always seem to be out of place(really no biggy)just takes a while to fix. Seems it only dose when i make a new toon in a diifer realm is that normal? Another question, what makes the edges of the screen flash red have no ideal what this is and it just started it,noob question maybe lol.I like mobmap just getting used to it but i also use lighthead with it so far no problems,also use fubar quest with this just because it adds the voice"jobs done" and "more work" lol, i know noob lol but it make it better when theres noone to talk to on vent.

Last edited by blackrazer : 04-21-08 at 04:31 PM.