View Single Post
05-13-08, 07:12 PM   #47
ArcNatural
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by 0Blackmage0 View Post
Remove Daportrait (or Disable it) i havent had WoW time for about a week and havent acctualy been anywhere near technology in a while (lots of Canoe triping. On a side note Killarny Park, Ontario. is AWSOME :P haha) but i will be picking up time tomorrow.. so expect an update some time this week for the whole interface. I have recently been coping with a hacker..

PS to all accoutn hackers **** YOU, YOU DUMB SLUTS. Unfortionatly my accoutn was recently hacked and i lost 2500g and about 300 items... also they had moved my 70s to different realms getting me a 72 hour ban for the remaining time on my account.. But its all good Most things have been returned Missing only 8 items and all my characters are finnaly back in the correct places.
Wow that's horrible, but glad you got most of your stuff back.

Just a few things to look out for before you update your UI. Something I noticed is that buffalo doesn't keep track of weapon buffs (ie. superior wizard oil) don't know if it did for you. Also for some reason using your 2.4 version (when compared to your version before 2.4) dropped my frames in raids by about 10-15 frames. If you could perhaps pm me or list of what addons I could remove or if it was roughly the same computer intensive as your previous UI. Other than that, I still love your UI heh. Don't think I could play WoW without it.