Thread: 2.0 update?
View Single Post
04-16-07, 01:00 AM   #12
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Talking UI's and hatred

In the beginning of my wow life i realised that there was no way i could play using the standard UI...... for various reasons. Mainly being that I just didnt have enough information at my fingertips which meant sometimes i was going back and forth just to try and find the price of some stupid item. Well I tried a few things, photek.... CT..... even the dreaded PallyUI..... all of them were lacking in 2 things...... originality, and usefullness.
about 4 months in a friend sent me a screenshot of his UI...... well to be honest I was taken aback...... the UI looked flawless..... brilliant looks.... everything arranged in a really good place..... but most of all it was how much information he had on screen at once WITHOUT losing too much actual game screen.
Needless to say I DL'd that sucker right away..... installed this "MazzleUI" and the next thing i know some pink haired midget is staring me in the face waving her arm like a steam piston. Scared the crap outta me! lol..... so I spent maybe an hour fiddling with settings.... rummaging round in the config..... got most of it set up...... and guess what..... my actual play time doubled..... I could play really well with mazzle...... but alas 4 days later 2.0 friggin comes out...... i was SUPER mad at blizz for breaking what i had only just started using..... thankfully Mazz and Tiger got 2.0 mazzle out fast..... and for that I cant thank them enough..... all it takes is minor updates and tweaks here and there..... im still to use it in a raid... but from what i have seen its gonna be fun..... im taking a 2 month break from wow for personal reasons but the second i get back! WHAM!!!! raid time..... my pally is 60 so its off for some multi fun...... keep up the great work mazzle..... im sure tiger would be proud of your accomplishments to date..... MazzleUI FOR DEFAULT!!!!!