View Single Post
10-14-08, 11:26 PM   #50
tikitorchxd
A Murloc Raider
Unhappy Ode To Mazzle UI

I have been a Mazzle UI fan and addict since.. well many years.. and for the past month I've been dreading the day that i would be forced to install patch 3.0. I remember the struggle of updating Mazzle for burning crusade and how long it took, and how frustrating it was for all Mazzle users. As many of us i have always used this incredible UI and as all of us i have lost it many times and again to the major and sometimes minor patches to this game. Now this day has come and Mazzle has been taken from all of us. It may be the casual UI users who will try to find a replacement and come to realize that nothing will even come close to the ridiculously epic Mazzle UI, or the coders who are frantically pounding their keyboards trying to find the solution to fix their beloved UI, or fans like myself with no coding experience staring at our monitors reading forums and searching the net for solutions and possible beta updates, or blindly clicking through our addon directory trying to find a non-existing solution. The fact of the matter is that Mazzle UI is the best and everyone who uses it is counting on Mazzle, the one who knows the code, to fix this problem, find a solution, and update it. In the mean time, it is my understanding that many coders are stepping up to help create a beta version, but i fear that the UI we know and love will be down and out for a while. I for one have no means of donating and have no coding experience. I am cursed to watch my monitor helpless. Meanwhile i refuse to play WoW without the comfort of a working Mazzle UI.

Thank you Mazzle for this incredible UI and the past updates, and to all the coders trying to find a solution, good luck.