Thread: AeroWow
View Single Post
10-15-09, 11:04 AM   #3
Republic
Paladin

Originally Posted by BWarner View Post
Hey there! Wanted to get the word out about my not-so-new blog, http://aerowow.com/ . It's a DPS Warrior's (that's me!) take on DPS Warrior-ing and WoW in general.

Check it out, tell me what you like, and what you'd like to see more of! Any feedback is always appreciated, either here, on through email.

(In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have named the site after my character. A server transfer mandated a name change, and Aerowyn no longer exists. )
Your site was interesting until I came across the article where you recommend runspeed over icewalker or ap on boots for dps warriors. The polite thing for me to say is I don't agree with your logic, although I do understand it. I simply don't see how you can recommend movement speed boosts to actual dps boosts (yes I do understand why you think they are one in the same - I did read it after all). I just don't buy the logic behind it. There aren't too many spots in ANY instance where you want your melee dps arriving on the targets before your tank Thus, that speed boost recommendation (especially for the reasons you gave for recommending it), in my view anyway, is incomplete (the nice way of putting it) at best. Can you name one spot where it's best that melee dps'ers arrive at the target before the tank? Thus, unless your tank has the same speed boost (which if he does, he should uninstall the game as he clearly doesn't understand how to gem/enchant/gear his tank), your own speed to that target is well, irrelevant and a waste.

Anyway, to each his own.