View Single Post
03-13-22, 11:20 PM   #1
zlloyd1
A Murloc Raider

Question Need Inventory AddOn that will work

Hello all, never posted a question here, but I was out for a while, and just recently resubscribed....
I had uninstalled the game to make some hard drive space on my laptop, and when I did so, I lost all of my addons, which I am now trying to reacquire. I have gotten my coordinates addon back, and my pet battle addons back, but I cannot seem to find a working inventory / bags addon for the newly patched game, so I am seeking some instructions, if available.
I think what I used to use was called Bagnon, but it will not even load anymore as an out of date addon now. So, I tried AdiBags, but it is not what I am looking for.
What I had before was some addon, I cannot recall the name, which would tell me how many of a certain item I had on all of my characters / alts, including in the banks / guild banks, which helped me immensely to keep track of my stuff gathered. If I would mouse over the item, it would show a count in the tooltip, as well as where it was located, so that while I was collecting mats / gear, I would know where to mail them, as my banks are filling up quickly, and running low on space.
Can someone please suggest a recently updated addon that can keep track of my inventory of items for me??
If so, Thanks in advance!!