View Single Post
02-07-07, 06:22 PM   #11
Durzil
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Originally Posted by Chimera_2001
I'm not too sure this post belongs in here so please do move it if it's not the right place... seems to be a default settings issue (nothiing is reported in bugsack for example).

I've got a minor glitch with baggins and soul shard plaement - it seems to place a small number (3 or 4) of the shards into the backpack & not the shard bag, even though there is plenty of room in the soul pouch.

If I try to move these itinerant shards into the soul pouch, "something" (I'm guessing it's a baggins item type filter) moves them straight back to the backpack. & outputs a bunch of "that item doesn't go in that container" messages

I've also tried clearing my stock of shards & gethering new ones to make sure it's nothing to do with my existing shards on install - no change there either. furthermore, if i destroy one of the shards in the backpack, another shard in the soulbag is moved to the backpack & more "item doesn't belong..." messages are output.

Fresh Mazzle UI install (no extra mods)
Smart buff disabled
Simple layout
Warlock class mods enabled
Originally Posted by Durzil
This is caused by the autosort option in shardace, is the soulshard bag the last bag you have? I beilve its set to sort stuff to that bag. In mazzleUI when you show the bags this would be the spot all the way to the left, also you can look at shardace options here on the website there all slash commands and could turn that off or change it to sort to a diff spot. Let me know if this fixes your problem
That fixed it, thank you! The default setting for the sort was bag 0, so I entered "/sa shardsort bag 4" for the far left bag.

Read Above
Give Locks Green Fire!!!