View Single Post
07-03-12, 02:11 PM   #530
skullriot
A Murloc Raider
Thanks for the replies. Sorry it took so long to get back to the thread, I dropped macaroon for dominos, which works, but I've come back because I cant find anything that lets me do what macaroon does.

Anyway, I'm using just macaroon, addon loader and addon control panel at the moment, and macaroon still does funny button things. Things aren't hidden and what not, so I don't know what the problem is. If there was an update since my last post, all its doing now is showing empty buttons, but not all of them. My main bar consists of 60 buttons in 12 columns. Maybe I need to make 5 individual bars? not really what i wanted to do but i could live with that. Uhm.... I have dual spec on. and the funny things happen when i switch specs. Maybe making a second 60 button bar for that spec would be better? It only shows the buttons that have something on the other spec, but empty. I totally am just rambling, but this is all pertinent... Ok, the top bar of my 60 button 12 column bar, I have two self made macros on the left two buttons, but in my second spec, I don't have those macros. So when I switch to the secondary, those buttons show up, but empty.

EDIT: Now my custom macros aren't showing up on login, but only after I pull a button off and replace it back in the bar. Not a big problem for extended play sessions, but I don't feel like this is a "feature" lol

Last edited by skullriot : 07-03-12 at 03:27 PM.