View Single Post
02-15-18, 02:44 AM   #25
Coldkil
A Cliff Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ok, i think i'll need to rewrite or at least cleanup the tooltip code. it's kinda a mess currently.

Anyway, so far so good. I'd like to make a bar addon that reuses the default Blizzard skin but removing the micromenu - i have already working code for a mouseover micromenu, i'd also like to just reuse the standard buttons.

Honestly, i always disliked the standard UI because it was basically "in the way". But since i have a higehr resolution monitor, this issue disappeared and i'm just working to make things compact but keeping the original vibe to it.

EDIT: i ended by changing the UI fonts altogether. In the tooltips that are SO MANY of them it's painful, but since i want to align everything then i would have done it nontheless. Just better at this point to make a font changer addon and add eventual new ones there.

as fo the project going, i did a "new" thing - it's nice to reuse Blizzard art to make something sleeker. This is just testing what i had and what i could do. Should be able to make a proper thing in a short time if i focus on it.

Last edited by Coldkil : 02-16-18 at 02:46 AM.